(Warning: excessively moderately long post follows!)
Wanna see my haul? Ok, first the kit, which is really what I was looking for:
1. A beautiful swift – definitely a vast improvement on my previous method!
2. A ball winder – ditto about previous method…
3. Cute stitch markers from the Natural Dye Studio:
4. Having inflicted the following toddler-like behaviour on Amanda ALL day: ‘I want to dye wool! I don’t want to dye wool! I want to spin! I don’t want to spin!’ I finally succumbed to this pink fluffiness:
5. … For which I obviously needed this. I have no clue how to use it, but why let mere practicalities get between a girl and the shiny stuff…
And now for the yarn:
6. Some Fyberspates self-striping sock yarn, already on my new swift:
7. Beautiful 4-ply from the Natural Dye Studio:
8. Opal sock yarn, which looks like this when knitted up.
All this sharing has made me reflect on the many benefits of being in denial..