Thank you for all your thoughtful, helpful and funny comments about Christmas gift knitting. I now feel that my loins are well and truly girded: I will remain strong in my resolve to knit as little as possible for anybody other than myself. I’ve decided that most of the items on my Christmas gift list are going to be transformed into birthday gifts, and will thereby be spread out over the year.
I need to pass this award on to seven bloggers, and this is where it gets hard. There are so many blogs that I love! I’ve decided to nominate people whose blogs I read and admire, but who I don’t think I’ve mentioned before. Check them out, they’re all excellent.
- – While Tangerine Dreams
- – Needled
- – Two Swallows
- – Green Apples
- – Girl Who Knits
- – Knitterella
- – All Fingers and Thumbs
Susan also tagged me recently for a fun meme, and I thought it would be a good idea to combine the two.
Here are the rules:
- Link to the person who tagged you.
- Post the rules on your blog.
- Write six random things about yourself.
- Tag six people at the end of your post.
- Let each person know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
- Let the tagger know your entry is up.
So, here are six random things about me.
- I am terrified of heights. Or rather, I combine being terrified of falling off heights with an almost magnetic attraction to the edges of high places.
- I know all the plots of all of the Sherlock Holmes stories off by heart.
- I met my husband in the London Dungeons.
- I am ambidextrous.
- I have genuis-level spatial awareness. Seriously, I do. This ability has absolutely no practical use in my life except when packing the boot of a car, or when reading maps.
- I can put both big toes in my mouth at once – look, see how proud I am of myself?
And finally, the people I’d like to find some random things about are: