… of the Race for Life:
- The Iknit team of which I was a part have raised over £3,700 for Cancer Research. Thank you so much to everybody who donated to this cause.
- It was lovely finally to put faces to some familiar names!
- I managed to achieve my target of running the whole 5k without stopping to walk at all. Hooray!
- I also achieved my fastest time so far: 36 minutes. (Technically I crossed the finish line at 38 minutes, but didn’t get over the start until 2 minutes were already on the clock. Just saying.)
- This might just be the next one…
… of the Yarn Raffle:
- Steve pulled two names out of the hat to see who would win the yarn.
- Heather B – you have won 1 skein of Sundara Fingering Silky Merino.
- Shelley G – you have won the Posh Yarn Charlotte.
- If you both drop me a line with your addresses I will get your prizes sent off to you!